Help keep Liverpool in the European Union
Membership expires after 1 Year.
|Volunteer||£4.00 now and then £4.00 per Month for 12 more Months.||Select|
|Group Partner||£29.99 per Year.||Select|
Fight to keep our place int he European Union
Liverpool for Europe offer a great series of different membership packages according to your needs. Every little helps. Please do what you can. You can always increase or decease your participation depending on your circumstances.
If you are unable to complete the membership sign up for any reason, please get in touch at email@example.com
Sign up and receive our full Newsletter with news, activities, events and articles. You will be invited to join our Supporters group page with hundreds of fellow supporters. You’re not alone!
Up for a challenge? Sign up if you want to get more involved in running events, and directly supporting activities. It’s vital we are out on the street, writing letters, and marching with our supporters. All this requires huge amounts of organisation.
Are you a business, organisation, or institution in Liverpool and are you concerned about Brexit? Would you like your members to participate in campaigning and information exchange? Please sign up as a Group Partner and receive up to 100 Supporter “vouchers”, enabling your members to sign up and get involved.
Our Commitment as Liverpool for Europe
However you get involved, Liverpool for Europe would like to assure you of the following:
- We will protect your confidentiality (we do NOT store payment details; and we do not pass on contact details to any other person or organization)
- We always campaign ethically and responsibly (we do not tolerate hate speech or intimidate from our members or towards our members)
- We will use the funds that you have paid purely towards the campaigning objectives of Liverpool for Europe. (We commit to appropriate financial transparency and accountability)
- We are 100% locally volunteer and community funded
- We actively encourage involvement and representation from all parts of the community, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, economic background or any other distinguishing feature.
Still want to find out more?
Watch our member Steve Gavin give a speech at the People’s March on 9 September in London