Welcome to our Campaigning Community
New warmly invite you to join the Liverpool for Europe community. Like all communities, our success and sustainability rests upon having a common and consistent set of beliefs, and also by everyone abiding by a set of membership rules. In this way, we all know that we’re campaigning g for the same cause and that we feel supported by one another.
It is important to stress that we are all volunteers, and we all believe in what we do passionately. These rules therefore benefit everyone.
- We would like you to commit to the Liverpool for Europe Group Aims.
- We would like you to agree to our Terms and Conditions of membership
- We will summarise our commitments to protect your interests as a Supporter and Campaigner.
Liverpool for Europe Group Aims
Liverpool for Europe Teams and Conditions
In summary, you agree to campaign for Liverpool for Europe in a supportive and ethical manner. If you act in a way that can bring our organisation into disrepute, you may have your membership terminated.
It is understood that while you can cancel your membership at any time, the membership fees that you have been paid to date have been made in good faith based on the information presented. If your views subsequently change or you decide not to actively support us or campaign, then no refund can be given. The only circumstances in which a refund can be considered is if you believe that Liverpool for Europe have fallen short or varied in some way from our stated Aims. If you believe this to be the case, then please put this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a detailed list of our terms and conditions, please click here
Liverpool for Europe Commitments
Liverpool for Europe take seriously our responsibilities as a campaigning organisation. In summary, below we have summarised our primary commitments to you:
- We will protect your confidentiality (we do NOT store payment details; and we do not pass on contact details to any other person or organization)
- We always campaign ethically and responsibly (we do not tolerate hate speech or intimidation from our members or towards our members)
- We will use the funds that you have paid purely towards the campaigning objectives of Liverpool for Europe. (We commit to appropriate financial transparency and accountability)
- We are 100% locally volunteer and community funded
- We actively encourage involvement and representation from all parts of the community, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, economic background or any other distinguishing feature.
If you would like a detailed review of our constitution you may download it via the link here